Before you go, know the Cool Top 5 for any city where a Cariloha store is located.
This week’s Cool Top 5 takes us to St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands and is brought to you by the Cariloha St. Thomas store, located at the Grand Galleria location right off the waterfront on Norra Gade St.
Cool Top 5 in St. Thomas:
1. Go to Trunk Bay on St. John. I know, I know. Trunk Bay isn’t even on St. Thomas, but it’s only a short 15-minute ferry ride away, and it’s well worth the trip. Get your snorkeling gear, sunscreen, beach towels and flip-flops and enjoy one of the most pristine, white-sand beaches in the Caribbean. There are showers, toilets and other amenities on the beach. And, if you can get a ride or a taxi, you could venture out to Cinnamon Bay on the island. Country singer, Kenny Chesney, owns a mansion on this island, too.
2. Tour Black Beard’s Castle. You can tour the castle and see all the pirate relics, pirate statues (photo opportunities) and museum. The castle is just a few steps away from the Cariloha store. If you get lost or have questions about St. Thomas, stop by the Cariloha store and ask for directions. Cariloha interns are always friendly and helpful.
3. Snorkling at Coki Beach, Smith Bay, Magen’s Bay. Coki and Smith Bay are on the east side of the island and Magen’s is on the north side. All are great for snorkeling, sunbathing, swimming and relaxing.
4. Paradise Point Gondola. Take a beautiful, scenic ride to the highest point on the island. In the evening, you’ll get a breathtaking view of the island, as the boat and shops light up Charlotte Amalie bay.
5. Shop til you Drop! St. Thomas isn’t known as the Shopping Mecca of the Caribbean for nothing. Whether you fancy pearls and diamonds or shirts and watches, St. Thomas has it all. Be sure to stop by Cariloha and Del Sol stores for the best clothing and accessory options in port. Green House Cafe is an excellent stop for lunch – get the coconut chicken with pineapple – it’s to die for.
Of course, this list doesn’t have everything St. Thomas has to offer. But, if you’re able to get these Top 5 Coolest Things in, you won’t be disappointed.
What else would you add to the list? What’s your all-time favorite St. Thomas attraction?