Going Green Locally: Stay Cool, Wear Bamboo!
by Moms_GoingGreen on February 5, 2012
Cariloha, the successful ALL-bamboo store with locations in 9 countries, has just opened in San Diego. Cariloha is the only retailer in the world to provide an entire store experience that’s completely outfitted with merchandise made of bamboo.
What you should know
- this is San Diego’s ONLY all bamboo store
- the entire store is made of bamboo, which grows up to 4 feet per day
- if you thought bamboo was just for pandas, think again: Cariloha sells (and I can testify to this) the softest bedding, sheets, and clothing you’ve likely ever touched. It’s hard for me to grasp how a “tree” fiber could feel softer than cotton.
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial and is considered the most eco-friendly sustainable, renewable resource known on the planet!
What you’ll find
- Unique gifts for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, wedding & baby showers
- Spring fashion- for the whole family
- Home décor- bedding, towels and accessories
The local buzz is that residents are excited about this unique retail experience!San Diego’s new Cariloha is located in the Gaslamp Quarter at 435 J street San Diego, CA 92101. To learn more visit www.cariloha.com. For news & updates follow @Cariloha and www.facebook.com/Cariloha.