BuzzFeed’s Heather Braga included the Cariloha Resort Sheets in her piece titled “43 Things To Treat Yourself To After A Bad Day!” She highlights how she has the Resort Sheets and how fantastic they are.
Additionally, she mentions that “They’re breathable, super soft, and come in a bunch of lovely colors. BuzzFeed covers the latest in lifestyle, news, entertainment, culture and more reaching over 25.4 million unique monthly visitors. You can read the full piece here.
43 Things To Treat Yourself To After A Bad Day
By Heather Braga
Let’s turn that frown upside down!
1. Disco lights for your bathtub, so you can have a dance party while soaking in a sea of bubbles.
Promising review: “Excellent, bought it for my 6- and 8-year-old soap dodgers who can’t wait to get in the bath now. Good quality, fun gadget.” —Dave
Get it from Firebox for $10.99.
2. A jacket with a playful striped lining so you won’t feel like your outfit looks frumpy, even when your hair is a hot mess from the weather.
Promising review: “I’ve been looking for a nice rain jacket and this is perfect!! The color and sizing are spot on. And there are cords you can use to loosen or tighten the waist area. The sleeves and hood provide good coverage as well. I am SO glad I bought this.” —Arla
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in women’s sizes S–2XL and in 10 styles)
3. An affordable shampoo, conditioner, and body oil set infused with argan oil and lavender to lull you to sleep after showering before bed.
4. A bikini trimmed with playful tassels that’ll make you wanna shake off that grumpy mood and shimmy right into the pool.
Promising review: “Ooookay I saw one of the fashion bloggers on Instagram raving about this suit so I had to try it out. I love it!! Seriously. I’m a hard critic and I read reviews for days before I’ll buy something but this is very nice quality and really cute. I’ll get more in other colors. I have a mom stomach, hanging skin, stretch marks and all and this suit covers it and makes it look nice, not tacky.” —Dustin
Get it from Amazon for $25.99 (available in sizes 4–16 and in 14 styles).
5. Or a Homesick candle, in case you recently moved and want to make your new room feel familiar.
Promising review: “I got this as a surprise for my boyfriend. He moved to my state from Texas for college. I wasn’t sure about how it would smell but I figured even if he wasn’t a fan it would be neat as a decoration for his room. When I surprised him with the candle and he smelled it, he actually got very emotional and started crying because he said the smell instantly brought back so many memories of home.” —Bailey K
Get it from Amazon for $29.95 (available in all 50 states).
6. Bamboo sheets that are so comfortable they’ll have you cancelling plans because you’d much rather be in bed.
I also have these sheets and they are fantastic. They’re breathable, super soft, and come in a bunch of lovely colors.
Promising review: “The combination of softness and lightness is hard to describe, but exquisite against the skin. Principally, I wanted cooler sheets and these deliver. I got the dark brown and the color is perfect and rich. Yes, these sheets are expensive, but how valuable is a good night’s sleep? I wondered how annoying the special washing/drying instructions would be, but it’s nothing difficult: use cold water, don’t use dryer sheets, machine dry on a cooler setting or just line dry. They come out of the dryer super wrinkly, but flatten out instantly upon making the bed.” —Fetsis
Get them from Cariloha for $239+ (available in sizes queen, king, and California king and in 12 colors).
7. An actual itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini to give you a reason to hum that super catchy tune and cheer up.
Get it from Aerie: top for $24.46 and bottoms for $20.96 (both available in sizes 2XS–2XL)
See the entire round up of items on BuzzFeed here.